Friday, February 22, 2013

Bows for the baby

 Ever since finding out we are having a girl I have gone a little crazy with the girly stuff...I have made afghans, booties, tutus and I have been honing my bow making skills. 
 
I have been at it for about a month, making different styles and sizes. Today I decided to freestyle a little and this is what I came up with.
 

 
 
 
These are the fist clips I purchased and I really like the size.
 

 
Whenever using these clips I always cover with ribbon.
 
 
 
 
I recently bought a skinny, polkadot ribbon that I think is adorable for a newborn bow. Today I decided to see what I could do with it.
 
 
 
I started with a threaded needle
 
 
 
 made a mass of loops
 
 

 
 
         topped with a button, stitched

 

 
 
and glued it to the ribbon wrapped clip.
 
 
 
I  can't wait to try all of these new bows out on our little girl, our two boys aren't too keen on modeling them for me ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment